Tips On How To Surf This Blog...


The "RECENTS POSTS" section guides you through all the different available ITEMS UP FOR TRADE on this site.
Use the "SEARCH THIS BLOG" bar if you're looking for A SPECIFIC ITEM.
Use the "VIDEOS SECTION" to watch PREVIEWS of some of the items.
The "BLOG ARCHIVE" section makes it possible to read EARLIER POSTS about other "gingery" subjects that are not otherwise listed.
Use the "GINGERY LINKS" section to join the GINGER COMMUNITY on FACEBOOK.
SUBSCRIBE to my 2 YouTube CHANNELS to be NOTIFY when a NEW VIDEO is uploaded... Enjoy your visite!



Friday, April 27, 2012

(FILLED) TYPING JOB vs. copy of the script of HAT CHECK GIRL


THE OFFER HAS BEEN FILLED. 

Thank you.


Hello Everybody,

I just received a copy of the HAT CHECK GIRL's script.

Althought very interesting, it does need a re-typing job
to get rid of black edges and undesired marks.

It's only 60 pages long and like most scripts; 
there is only about 1/3 of the page filled with text.

Anybody interested in a trade for a copy of the 
HAT CHECK GIRL script vs. a re-typing job?

Best,
Peachy

7 comments:

Gingerfan11 said...

OH MY GOD O.O

You are getting closer to becoming THE BEST GINGEROLOGIST EVER!!!!

Seriously the script? That's amazing and a real deal there, even though it needs a whole re-typing job.

Now if only to get the actual film......

Sorry for my spazzing lol, it's just neat!
Have a great evening Molly :D

Ginger Peachy said...

Very cute Gingerfan11!
Yes, one day it will be the original film I hope too!

But in the menawhile, this is the next best thing! :)

And a good evening to you too!

Molly

P.S. You are welcome over anytime - spazzing or not! Lol

gingerrogersfan said...

I have the time to retype the script. You have found so many wonderful Ginger treasures.

VKMfanHuey said...

...incredible find, Molly! Me no Typee Welll (as you can see), so, I'll wait for someone else to complete the 'transcripts', and then of course would love to snag a copy... :-)

...the most interesting thing to me is to see how much GingerTime occurs, which would be a general result of her lines in the film... from all I've read, she has some pretty snappy stuff in it, so... worth the effort, for sure...

Thanks for the info, Molly!

KIG!
Hu
---

Lady Fioraon said...

WHAT A GREAT FIND!!!!

You know, Molly, you should change your avatar to
this....

Should Be Molly's Avatar

because you truly are the Sherlock of Ginger hunters.

I AM VERY IMPRESSED!!!
(click above)

VKMfanHuey said...

heh heh... I concur with that avatar... but...I'm still undecided as to whether or not that's Ginger in the magnifying glass pic... but that's just me...

KIG, y'all... Keep hope alive for HCG to surface soon!!!

Hu
---

Ginger Peachy said...

Thank you everybody for the kind words.

Lady F... that is funny! A Ginger Sherlock - I love it.

But I most say - like Huey - I always have doubted that it was Ginger in that picture. There's something about the shape and thickness of her eyebrow and also the shape of her eye that is just not Gingery enough. And something seems to be missing in the posture! I don't know! ...

I'll let you know when the script is available for trade for those of you who are interested!

KIG,
Molly